7 June 2013
Just arrived and met this cute little kitty.
That Are you F*kin Kidding me ? Face.
Next Morning Headed to Acquario di Genova, I love a pretty sunny day.
Yes That’s me behind the teeth.
weeeee ! Penguinnns !
Weeee ! Shark !
It’s Sunny Again !
Obviously not forgetting the Ice-Cream.
Here Comes PORTO FINO, As beautiful as it is hyped about.
Hell Yes that Yacht is named “Diamonds are Forever” Felt like I am in a James Bond Movie.
That One solitary moment was needed.
Dinner Time !
VERONA 19 July 2013
That’s my babe at the colosseum of Verona.
That’s me, too proud to be a part of the drama.
Those are the love locks, Couples write their names together on a lock, Lock it at the door and throw the key inside, which represents that their love is forever.
However, I was just posing in front of the locks.
Parents are the most significant part of our lives. They are always there in every moment of us growing up. And life gets so much easier when our parents are supportive of the fact that every one of us is a different individual and we all have different desires, needs, aspirations capabilities and dreams. I just turned 23 two days back. I am completely loving my life with no regrets and the kind of individual I have become over the years. So I want to give some credit to my lovely parents who have helped me to become what I am.
Why My parents make the coolest Indian Parents ever.
- They never pushed me to study hard and get 99% in school, They were completely okay if I got 60% or just passed. They knew Grades don’t matter.
- They scolded and pampered me at the right times. They gave me reality checks every time I was being a brat and they pampered me in the moments I needed love and care.
- My parents never compared me to other kids in the neighbourhood, with the kids of random relatives or my brother and cousins, They knew that every child is special and have their own different talents.
- They always treated me as an important person in the family and always asked for my opinions for decision making in the family.
- They have always remained friendly and direct with me, They knew that wielding the weapon of fear in children has been the worst parenting ever.
- They trusted me in every situation. They knew that would make me never break their trust, which is true as hell.
- When I made any mistake, they didn’t beat me or yell at me, instead supported me. They knew that mistakes are a part of growing up. After all they made the similar mistakes while growing up themselves.
- I can never lie or hide anything from my parents because they always support me in everything I do, no matter how horrible it is, They always get me through it.
- When I became an adult, I was handed a glass of wine by my father to celebrate, instead of pretending like they have never heard about ‘alcohol’ and neither will I do ever.
- They respect me and let me handle my own friendships and relationships. They only care about my happiness, whomsoever I get it with, it doesn’t bother them.
- They let me be myself, they don’t force me to become what they want me to become.
If you also have such lovely parents, you can comment below and share your experiences; If you want your parents to be cool too, comment below and tell me what would you like to change.
LIKE. COMMENT. FOLLOW 🙂
My Travels to Bhutan.
This is the road to Thimpu (Capital City) from Phuentsholing (India-Bhutan Border)
The weather was awesome and more special for me since I was coming from 50 Degreed burning Delhi.
Found a stream on my way to Thimpu. Water was so clear and cold that I actually drank from it.
I read this article about how a parent is sarcastically blaming Honey Singh for his kids learning about the words and culture they are not supposed to. The link to the article is right here for your reference.
So this is what I have to say to this parent:
I am not a big Yo Yo Honey Singh Fan, But I’d say please leave him alone. You can’t just blame him for your kids learning the words they are not supposed to. May be you should do your duties of being a parent properly and talk and explain to your kids that learning and usage of these words will not help them grow in a proper manner. Everyone has a right to express themselves in our democratic country and if he chooses to express himself with chaar bottle vodka then be it.I mean he wouldn’t be there where he is now, if the people of our country weren’t dancing to his tunes and repeating his lyrics all the time. If you got a problem with it, then stop listening to it and stop your children from listening to it. Stop making his songs go viral all over the country. The days of ‘Jumma Chumma’ and ‘Chaabi kho jaye’ are long gone, the kids are very smart now and instead of repeating the mistakes of your parents like walloping a kid for listening to an erotic song, might as well explain them why they are not supposed to listen to these songs. There are many other things out there in this era of the internet and technology from which kids could learn things they are not supposed to. I mean I see iPhones in the hands of a 5 year olds these days for god sake. So stop targeting this one man, just because he has reached the heights of popularity no one could have imagined.
So I have been wanting to write about this since long, It has been almost two years now that I haven’t cut my hair and must say they have grown pretty well and long. I really love my hair, they are wavy and have a great volume. You know Sometimes taking care of them is so annoying that I want to cut them all, but then I know very well how much am I going to regret it. Once, a month back, I went to get my mother a haircut. We went to this really good salon. It had a charming ambience. All the ladies came there to pamper themselves; hair cuts, hair colors, pedicures and manicures were all over the place. I almost convinced myself that I am getting a hair cut done, since it had been way too long I didn’t get myself a nice haircut. By chance I landed my gaze on the mirror, I looked at my hair and said to myself, “Wooah! What was I thinking ?”. I mean I do get a lot of compliments on my hair. Long hair can definitely fetch you many compliments but only those who have it know what comes along with it. I am sure many girls and some dudes too can relate with me here.
PROBLEMS ONLY PEOPLE WITH LONG HAIR UNDERSTAND
1) I want to share the most hilarious one first, Once I caught a guy sitting next to me, taking Selfies with a moustache made by my hair. I was like whaaatt dude ? That’s my hair, so my moustache.
2) When I wear a jacket or something with a collar, I end up having, an impossible to sort out knot at the nape of my neck.
3) Those invisible ‘mosquitoes’ which are always sitting around on my arm, that always and always turn out to be the ends of my hair just being tickly.
4) When I unbuckle my seatbelt in the car, and my hair gets sucked up in the belt rewinder.
5) While I am working out; If I tie them loose, they are too loose and if I tie them tight, I most probably end up with a headache.
6) When I become the proud owner of two thousand eight fifty, yes that’s right 2850 knots in my hair. Causes being standing right in front of a fan, travelling in a vehicle with the windows down, a windstorm or when I am hanging out in my terrace with some wind blowing in and around my locks.
7) Once I was putting and lighting candles for my friend’s birthday cake, within few seconds I found out my hair were on fire.
8) I carry quite a heavy bag to work. And I want to hang my bag by my forearm, it mostly is already occupied by my long hair. And then I end up throwing my heavy bag over my forearm that already is carrying my hair. So I get a very stupid and painful pull in my hair, which is pretty much the most annoying thing in this world.
9) When I strain a muscle or two in my shoulder, while trying to pull my hair out from under a coat, after I put it on.
10) When after every hair wash I have to spend a whole one hour to detangle the mess in my hair.
11) Reaching food across the table means feeding your hair the food which was near you.
12) The other day while sitting in my office, I got scared because I thought someone was pulling my hair, only to find out later that my hair were stuck under my arm.
13) Just a thought of blow drying, curling or straitening up my hair exhaust me so bad, that I go everywhere just in a regular everyday hairstyle.
But I know that all this trouble is so worth it. Because my hair make me look down right GORGEOUS.